Easy to follow recipe featuring Stuart's Spices Baharat
- 2 Boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, julienne cut
- 2 medium sized carrots, cut in half then sliced into quarters
- ~2 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Baharat
- Coat both sides of chicken with a bout 1 Tbsp Baharat seasoning.
- Lightly coat carrots with oil, then sprinkle with Baharat
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add carrots and onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add the chicken and continue to sauté until the chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender.
- Serve as is, or deglaze the pan with a splash of broth and spoon over food.
For a vegetarian dish, substitute cauliflower, eggplant, tofu, or garbanzo beans.
Other recipes you might like