A hearty soup for any occasion!
- 2-3 onions, diced
- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey, or venison
- 2 Tbsp. Stuart's Spices Rochester Plates Meat Sauce Seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 cup pre-cooked home fries (dice potatoes, season with Stuart’s Spices Corn on the Cob seasoning and cook on stove top in oil until tender)
- 1 cup of pre-cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 cups chicken or beef stock
- In a large pot, saute onions in oil until onions are translucent.
- Remove onions from pan.
- Lightly brown the ground meat and add Stuart’s Spices Meat Sauce Seasoning.
- Stir in onions and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the precooked potatoes, pre-cooked macaroni, beans and 4 cups of stock, bring to boil then simmer 10 minutes.
Other recipes you might like