A delicious vegan alternative to tuna.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (15 oz)
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1½ Tbsp relish
- 1 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Salad Seasoning
- 1 diced celery stalk
- 2 Tbsp liquid from garbanzo beans
- Drain garbanzo beans, saving the liquid.
- Mash beans with potato masher, then set aside.
- Mix garbanzo bean liquid, tahini, relish, and Stuart's Spices Salad Seasoning in a bowl, then stir in with mashed garbanzo beans and diced celery.
Eat on bread like a classic tuna sandwich, or serve with crackers for a tasty snack!
Other recipes you might like