There are few foods more comforting than Chicken Noodle soup.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 6 oz wide noodles
- 3 cups broth, or 2 cups broth & 1 cup milk
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1½ cups broccoli florets OR 1½ cup peas
- 1 oz Stuart's Spices Ranch Dip Mix (1 package)
- ½ cup sour cream
- Add oil to medium pot ad heat. Add chicken and stir, then add mushrooms. Stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add broth and Ranch Dip Mix. Stir until dissolved, then bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and broccoli/peas, and return to boil. Reduce to gentle boil and cook, uncovered for 7-8 minutes, until noodles are tender.
- Add sour cream, stir well, cover and let stand for 5 minutes while liquid absorbs.
Other recipes you might like