Do your diners consider cranberry relish routine? Not anymore! Watch everyone reach for seconds at all your holiday dinners.
- 12 oz package of fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, packed in juice
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- ½ cup sugar - more if desired
- 2 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Mulling Spices
- ¾ - 1 cup raisins
- Drain pineapple over bowl. Combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, and enough water to make 2 cups.
- Pour the two cups of liquid into a pot, stir in sugar, and add the cheesecloth bag of mulling spices.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the cranberries, stirring occasionally. Cook an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cranberries pop.
- Remove cheesecloth with the mulling spices. Add pineapple and raisins. Cook 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
This recipe can be made up to two days in advance!
Other recipes you might like