Recipe for a classic pulled pork using Stuart's Spices House Hog Rub
- 8-10 lb pork shoulder
- 3-4 oz Stuart's Spices House Hog Rub
- one can stout beer (can substitute cola product)
- Trim all visible fat from the pork shoulder.
- Cut/score ½ inch into the pork shoulder in a 1 inch grid
- Rub the House Hog Rub into the meat, including cuts
- Wrap the meat in plastic wrap or place in a covered container. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Place unwrapped, seasoned meat into crock pot and cover with beer.
- Cook on low while at work or overnight. When the roast is done, the meat will pull apart easily. Remove roast from broth and pull meat apart using two forks.
- Return eat to broth to keep it moist.
- Serve on a dish or make a sandwich with your favorite hard roll.
Other recipes you might like