Easy Fall Dish
- Olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups butternut squash or sweet potato
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- 2-3 Tbsp. Stuart’s Spices Garam Masala
- Salt and black pepper to taste
**Vegetarian Option - Extra firm, drained tofu, cut in cubes
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and sauté onion until translucent
2. Add chicken and brown on both sides.
3. Add other ingredients except peas, bring to boil, cover, and turn heat down to simmer, about 15 minutes.
4. Add peas and continue to simmer 15 more minutes.
5. Adjust seasonings with salt, black pepper, or even a little lime juice.
Other recipes you might like