Featuring Stuart's Spices Herbes de Provence seasoning
- 2 cups asparagus, cut in pieces
- 8 oz mushrooms, chopped (~3 cups)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 tsp oil
- 10 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Herbes de Provence
- 5-6 slices Italian bread
- 8 oz goat cheese
- Heat oil in frying pan, then sauté onion 3-5 minutes until translucent.
- Add asparagus, mushrooms, and Herbes de Provence, and sauté until mushrooms are fairly dried out.
- Beat eggs and milk, crumble in goat cheese.
- Oil a large casserole dish, layering bread on the bottom. Cover bread with vegetables and pour egg mixture on top.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Other recipes you might like