Refreshing pasta recipe
- 4-6 oz pasta, cooked al dente
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Lemon and Herbs Seasoning
- 10 spears asparagus, cut in 3-4 pieces
- ½ red pepper, cut in pieces
- black olives, ½ can, cut in half
- Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, ½ can
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup vegetable broth OR white wine
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- Heat ~1 Tbsp olive oil in cast iron or other deep frying pan. Toss in peppers and asparagus and sauté on medium heat ~5 minutes, adding the Lemon & Herbs as it cooks.
- Add olives and beans, along with ½ cup vegetable broth or white wine. Add in fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Take pasta straight from cooking water and stir into vegetables and sauce. Add about ½ cup pasta water. Stir and heat through for a few minutes. Serve.
Other recipes you might like