Great for breakfast, or a side with your dinner!
- 1 Lb. raw ground pork, poultry or venison
- 1/2 Lb. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Stuart's Spices Maple Sausage Seasoning
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until Bisquick is completley dissolved.
- Make into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on baking sheet, refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- In a 400 degree pre-heated oven, bake 8-10 minutes until brown. If baking frozen, add 5 minutes.
Try with any of our other Sausage Seasoning blends, like Andouille or Chorizo!
Other recipes you might like