This soup is great to bring along to picnics, parties, or to enjoy at home!
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Santa Fe Seasoning
- A dash of hot sauce
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn chips for garnish
- Place 1 cup beans, salsa, broth, and santa fe seasoning in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan and add remaining ingredients, except chips.
- Stir to combine and heat thoroughly over low heat.
- Once warmed, serve and garnish with broken chips
Other recipes you might like