A delicious dish for breakfast or dinner!
- 1 lb ground meat (can be turkey, venison, pork, or beef)
- 6 eggs
- 1½ Tbsp Stuart's Spices Maple Sausage Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Vegetable Flakes
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Brown the meat in a skillet, adding sausage seasoning as it cooks. Drain
- Beat together eggs, milk, and vegetable flakes.
- Mix in bread cubes, 1 cup of cheese, and sausage. Let stand 10-20 minutes.
- Pour into greased casserole pan. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese
- Bake 45-50 minutes until casserole has set. Remove from oven and let rest about 5 minutes before serving.
Other recipes you might like