It's delicious, and the bunny bread bowl makes it fun!
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup frozen chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 package of Stuart's Spices Beau-licious Dip Mix
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, ground
- Cook the spinach and artichoke hearts until hot, in microwave or on stove.
- Remove the cream cheese from its wrapper and place on a microwave safe place. Heat until softened.
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Serve warm in a bread bowl, or serve in a bowl with chips.
Other recipes you might like