Sure to wow anyone!
- ¾ cup white rice
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (if frozen, should defrost)
- 1 can black olives, drained and cut in half
- 1 red pepper, cut in pieces
- 2-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1½ Tbsp Stuart's Spices Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In baking dish, place rice, beans, corn, olives, and pepper. Add water and salsa, along with 1 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Fajia Seasoning.
- Rub remaining seasoning on both sides of chicken. Place chicken into the mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes. Once chicken is done, can place on broil for 5 minutes to brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes to let liquid absorb.
Can leave out any of the ingredients. We included several ingredients for vegetarian options. Without chicken, still use the whole 1½ Tbsp seasoning. Can top with sour cream when serving.
Other recipes you might like