A flavorful and healthy soup, great for all occasions!
- 8-10 cups vegetable broth or water, or combination
- 8 oz dry wild rice (can use wild rice/brown rice mix)
- 2 ½ Tbsp Stuart's Spices Chicken Lick n
- 20 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch or flour
- Cook rice according to box instructions with half of the Chicken Lick'n seasoning.
- While cooking, sauté mushrooms until sauce with the other half of the Chicken Lick'n seasoning.
- When soft, add cornstarch or flour, and cook 3-5 minutes.
- When rice is half cooked, add the mushroom mixture.
Try adding cannelloni beans!
Other recipes you might like